1. Account usage (for non-resellers):
Personal accounts are to be used by the primary owner only. Account holders are not permitted to resell, store or give away web-hosting services from their web site to other parties. Web hosting services are defined as allowing a separate, third party to host content on the owner's web site. Exceptions to this include ad banners, classified ads, and personal ads. We reserve the right to refuse service and/or access to our servers to anyone.
2. Not Allowed:
SPAM - Any site operator who uses/stores any kind of spamming software, or whose spamming activities affect our servers negatively in any way, will have their accounts terminated without warning.
Mailing lists - Mailing lists such as mailman, majordomo, PHPlist, etc. are not allowed to run from our servers regardless of the contents of these lists' messages or size, and even with "obtained" addresses.
MLM - Any mailing, posting or content of "Make Money Fast" (MMF) or "Fast Cash" or pyramid schemes or chain letters or MLM (multi level marketing) schemes of any sort will result in quick account termination.
HYIP - High Yield Investment related or linked to websites.
Illegal Material/Actions - This includes copy-righted works, commercial audio, video, or music files and any material or actions in violation of any Federal, State or Local regulations.
Adult Material - Includes all pornography, erotic images, or otherwise lewd or obscene content. The designation of "adult material" is left entirely to the discretion of us. Contact us first if you think that you may violate this term.
IRC bots - IRC bots such as Eggdrop, IRCD, PSY BNC etc. are prohibited.
Shell scripts - Shell scripts such as those that try to gain shell access or to run system command lines are prohibited.
Warez - Includes pirated software, ROMS, emulators, freaking, hacking, password cracking or cheating, IP spoofing, etc., and encrypting of any of the above. Also includes any sites which provide "links to" or "how to" information about such material.
BitTorrent: Or any thing related to bit torrents are not allowed to be hosted on our web servers.
Proxy: Proxies websites, scripts, etc. are not allowed.
Phishing: The illegal collection of personal information over the internet is obviously not allowed.
Downloads: Storing an excessive amount of downloads is not allowed.
3. Server usage:
When a web site is found to be monopolizing the resources available, we reserve the right to suspend that site immediately. This policy is implemented only in extreme circumstances and is intended to prevent the misuse of our servers.
As long as you do not violate any other terms in that page, you are able to host and distribute files with no limitation or restrictions.
HoboHost's privacy statement explains how we treat your personal data and protect your privacy when you use our Services. By using our Services, you agree that HoboHost, LLC can use such data in accordance with our privacy policies.
- HoboHost reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
- HoboHost reserves the right to terminate any web hosting customer based on statements made by customer which may threaten any legal action against HoboHost, LLC and termination will be immediate. Employees of HoboHost, LLC will be instructed to inform the client any further communications must be made though our legal department. Customer is reminded that HoboHost, LLC has on file a copy of HoboHost's required Credit Card / Policies Acceptance form which states HoboHost, LLC will not be responsible for any damages your business may suffer.
- HoboHost will not be responsible for any damages your business may suffer.
- HoboHost makes no warranties of any kind, expressed or implied for services we provide.
- HoboHost disclaims any warranty or merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. This includes loss of data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, wrong delivery, and any and all service interruptions caused by HoboHost, LLC and its employees. If user decides to bring any legal proceedings against HoboHost, LLC, user will incur all legal fees and court costs.
- HoboHost furthermore expects that its subscribers who provide Internet services to others will comply fully with all applicable laws concerning the privacy of on-line communications.
- A subscriber's failure to comply with those laws will violate HoboHost policy.
- Finally, HoboHost, LLC wishes to emphasize that in accepting services, subscribers indemnify HoboHost for any violation of the subscriber of the Services Agreement, or of law or HoboHost, LLC policy that results in loss to HoboHost or the bringing of any claim against HoboHost. This means that if HoboHost, LLC is sued because of activities of the subscriber that violate any law, the Services Agreement or this policy (which is part of the Services Agreement), the subscriber will pay any damages awarded against HoboHost, plus costs and reasonable attorneys fees.
- Any accounts suspended for a Terms of Service violation are not refunded. Accounts can be unsuspended after contact with the owner has been made, and an agreement has been reached.
- HoboHost reserves the right to revise its policies at any time without prior notification.
Revised: Friday, April 6th, 2018
We will refund payments for web-hosting packages up to 72 hours after initial payment has been made if you are not satisfied with our service and have not violated any of the Terms of Service stated above. Setup fees and domain registrations are not refunded under any circumstance.